User avatar

tRiCk

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Battle: Prologue

    Any feedback?

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Battle: Prologue

    The streets are dark and the rain pelts me insistently. I walk through the darkness with my head down not making eye contact with any of the bums or prostitutes ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Camp [pt. 1]

    Great beginning, hopefully youll have more for me to read soon. Dystopian society books are one of my favorite genre to read. My favorite book in that genre is Anthem ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Battle: Prologue

    Thanks Ranger Hawk. Every reply helps and I will keep that in mind when I do the next part.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Those Final Days (part 2)

    Oh, I see why the dog seems so vicious. Thanks for continuing the story. When I read the story's beginning I was curious and had questions but now you've answered ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The real meaning of love

    Hello, tRiCk here. Great story and thanks for sharing it. There was only one thing I would have changed. I walked into my apartment and sank into my sofa. My ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Awakening

    CHAPTER 1 (KNOWING) I'm Jennifer Andrews,I'm 18 years old. I live in my dad's sparrow white apartment, we ' re not actually rich as you thought we would be. So ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mullings of a Failed Musician

    This was amazing. I saw the title and was immedeatly interested. With such few words you were able to communicate so much to the reader. And even though you weren't ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One's Life

    Great story. I can see your story was stripped to pieces already so the only thing I have to say is make sure you proofread several times before submitting. In ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dangerous, Dirty Secret

    This story reminded me of one of those scary video games like resident evil. I have to slightly disagree with wariofart, I can see your story is the type that ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Band (Ch. 1)

    Hello, thanks for sharing your story. There was a couple mistakes I noticed. "We ate 100% sure." Just change "ate" to "are". "... and tree on the other..." Change "tree" ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Those Final Days (part 1)

    This is a unique idea for a story. Very depressing, not like all the stories that people love with happy endings. But sometimes people need to face reality. Not everything's ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Other Re: Sweet sacrifice for true love

    Usually romantic fiction isn't really my thing. And I don't consider myself as a romantic. But this... can't really call it a story. This fictional piece is.... unbelievable. I read ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chaos Theory: The Zombie Effect-- Chapter 1

    First off, great title. I read it and I was: "Aww, snap!" Ha ha. Awesome. Anyway, acting my age again, this story is fantastic. Its addicting. You got MY adrenaline ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Emrys

    Though short, its got me very interested. I really like your style of writing. At first, I was thinking: "Wow this is weird" but it must be you signature style. ...

    Feb 26, 2010


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton