User avatar

syzygy

syzygy

  • Information Desk Re: LSS III Tavern

    Am I willing to be a Captain?: Heck to the no. Do I already have a Crew in mind?: hmmm...noo? (maybe Omni/Lady/Myth's team if they'll have me :eyes:) What genres ...

    May 6, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Sovereign OOC

    @APoltergeist Are you still interested in the RP? I've noticed you haven't submitted any characters. I genuinely thought I already submitted mine. Like, I have this very clear image of ...

    Apr 17, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Sovereign OOC

    I'll just take a reality weaver member then :D

    Feb 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Sovereign OOC

    Ohh, I didn't see that lol

    Feb 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Sovereign OOC

    Can I claim a spot w/ the Reality leader? and maybe a Speed Gonzalezes because speeedd

    Feb 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Mafia--OOC

    I wanna claim a spot! Mafia is so fun, fond memories of a teacher letting us play as a class.

    Feb 20, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Conurbation [OOC]

    I'm also pretty active during the day, but I've got a hair appointment after school plus picking up my brother so I won't really be as active between 1:45-4:15 Central.

    Feb 13, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Conurbation [OOC]

    Alrighty! When are you open for collabs? (Just an fyi, I can't access Pads, so it'd probably have to be done over PMs. :()

    Feb 13, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Conurbation [OOC]

    Yeah, that works great for me! Do we want one post from both of us, or two seperate ones?

    Feb 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Conurbation [OOC]

    I can do interactions! :D

    Feb 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Conurbation [OOC]

    Yay! Thank you :D

    Jan 25, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Conurbation [OOC]

    Could I yoink an introvert spot?

    Jan 25, 2024


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae