-
Re: The Convergence [OOC]
aw, hope she feels better quickly!!
Aug 22, 2025 -
Re: The Convergence [OOC]
i'll be in the pad later tonight when i'm not in classes where my phone is banned lol :3
Aug 21, 2025 -
Re: the lies we told, the monsters we hid [OOC]
yesss i just need to bully him into creating an account :3
Aug 14, 2025 -
Re: the lies we told, the monsters we hid [OOC]
I know! :3 I think an irl friend is going to be joining too, so that should honestly be our full cast! :)
Aug 14, 2025 -
Re: the lies we told, the monsters we hid [OOC]
@Euphory Sweet!! I'll go close your spot lol
Aug 14, 2025 -
Re: The Convergence [OOC]
OH that makes so much more sense. could i take necromancy too in that case? >.>
Aug 14, 2025 -
Re: The Convergence [OOC]
yippee!! it looks like we can have two characters, is that right? (i just got done with two science classes in a row, my brain is fried lol) but I ...
Aug 13, 2025 -
Re: The Convergence [OOC]
can i take a spot?
Aug 13, 2025 -
Re: the lies we told, the monsters we hid [OOC]
Alrighty! School has officially started for me so I'll be reopening this. @Euphory and @TheHoplessRomantic since I haven't gotten any response from either of you, I'll be reopening your spots ...
Aug 13, 2025 -
Re: the lies we told, the monsters we hid [OOC]
Sweet!! And aww, Glitch! It's okay!
Jul 29, 2025 -
Re: the lies we told, the monsters we hid [OOC]
is there still interest in this (now that i have access to technology again due to school starting up soon) or should i discontinue it?
Jul 27, 2025 -
Re: The Serpent's Spine [OOC]
in da pad :3
Jun 9, 2025 -
Re: The Serpent's Spine [OOC]
sorry y'all for vanishing. stuff happened.
Jun 7, 2025 -
Re: The Serpent's Spine [OOC]
guys, you're not prepared for what me and @Glitch0Ghost2024 are about to unleash on this party.
May 29, 2025 -
Re: The Serpent's Spine [OOC]
Alrighty!! Sounds good
May 28, 2025
