User avatar

syzygy

syzygy

  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Prison Break OOC

    sounds good!

    Mar 1, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Thirteen is a Sacred Number OOC

    Yess! I'll go put you in! :>

    Mar 1, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Thirteen is a Sacred Number OOC

    Of course Ranger!! :> i'll put you down

    Feb 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Thirteen is a Sacred Number OOC

    Sounds great! I'll put you down and mention you when I get all the information out! :>

    Feb 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Thirteen is a Sacred Number OOC

    No it’s perfect! Thank you for clarifying

    Feb 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Thirteen is a Sacred Number OOC

    OH, better mention this before people express interest. I took a page out of @/soundofmind's book and this is much like Pheligian Falcon Do so! All are welcome with no ...

    Feb 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Thirteen is a Sacred Number OOC

    Yes hiii! There is a lot more information that I have stored up in a Google Doc that'll elaborate more on those questions haha but the characters who sensed something ...

    Feb 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Thirteen is a Sacred Number OOC

    This will eventually hold all information needed for Thirteen is a Sacred Number, which is a current work in progress. If you are interested after reading the roleplay, feel free ...

    Feb 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Throne of Shadows OOC

    I'll have Jaquemin done today too

    Feb 28, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Prison Break OOC

    timeline should be timelining now lol

    Feb 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Throne of Shadows OOC

    Mmmm, first!

    Feb 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Prison Break OOC

    i don't mind either option, i was lowkey very tired when writing so i'm not surprised that the timelines don't make any sense :sob: i can fix it

    Feb 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Throne of Shadows OOC

    Actually, could I reserve a knight spot? :>

    Feb 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: Prison Break OOC

    don't worry, x'lian has hundreds of plastic spoons stashed away in her mattress for ace to eat ;>

    Feb 20, 2025
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: The Throne of Shadows OOC

    Ooh, this seems very intriguing! I might pop in a little bit later along the roleplay, if that's alright with you :> or maybe now, I don't- I don't know ...

    Feb 20, 2025


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help