-
Re: Haiku Train
Hope whispers through ache. But hope died decades ago Why am I waiting?
Dec 18, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
Waves crash over me I lie on a beach, dreaming of decades past
Dec 15, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
No longer human Yet another blank program Just ones and zeros
Dec 14, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
Tossed like an old shoe My heart's bleeding on the floor You've taken my voice
Dec 14, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
i see through you though Liar, cheat; my heart you stole. Got it back broken.
Dec 14, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
A young world and us. Look at us, top of the world! Unconquerable.
Dec 14, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
Home in the evening. Used to be daily routine, Are you happy now?
Dec 14, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
Dreams and other hopes which we hold so dearly close to our heads and hearts
Dec 13, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
We can't be friends I'm just a side character Dear antagonist (I wrote this out and then realized antagonist is way too long so now it's a letter written backwards. ...
Dec 11, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
was it just at all? they cry, gavel hits dark wood Silence! Let him speak!
Dec 11, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
yet no sea of soul will ever compare to my undying love for you
Dec 9, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
Look to the future It's like a winding river Twisting and bending
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
Reflections of past Lead to visions of future Trapped in the present
Dec 8, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
I always find home Whether its your arms or your Gold espresso eyes
Dec 7, 2023 -
Re: Haiku Train
maybe you cry gold maybe you cry gray shadows i'll love you the same
Dec 7, 2023
