User avatar

syzygy

syzygy

  • Randomosity Re: you can only reply in song lyrics- last one standing

    Sleeping At Last :eyes: I feel the light upon my skin, Like finger-tips Reminding me that night must end.

    Feb 22, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: you can only reply in song lyrics- FREE FOR ALL

    There's a million reasons why I should give you up But the heart wants what it wants The heart wants what it wants

    Feb 22, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: you can only reply in song lyrics- FREE FOR ALL

    Dancing 'til dawn, staying forever young Let's get out of this place

    Feb 22, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Type your username with your tounge

    ppltergeist i did not think that through- my poor keyboard...time to go wash my mouth out with paint water

    Feb 22, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Minecraft Knights

    " fedoralgovernment " :D

    Jan 18, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Minecraft Knights

    It won't let me join using a link sadly. I use mobile browser and it has me download it before I can add new servers. Unfortunately, I have to be ...

    Jan 18, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Minecraft Knights

    I do have Discord! I love gothic themes and well, I love jesters. Clowns are creepy, but jesters are cool ^^ (My skin is totally not a jester...I love it ...

    Jan 18, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Minecraft Knights

    That's amazing, glad I can participate as a strictly Bedrock player! No computer/PC yet, saving up for that. Most servers are Java servers, so I'm happy to see a cross-platform ...

    Jan 18, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: Minecraft Knights

    I love this! Minecraft's a great game! I don't really know if this is the place of questions but I don't see anywhere else to put it at the moment, ...

    Jan 18, 2024
  • Randomosity Re: make a quote better by adding rigo

    Know thy Rigo, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand Rigos.

    Dec 18, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username Really Fast

    aplotetgist

    Dec 15, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Last thing you Googled!

    -what do human organs feel like? There's a good explanation, I promise...

    Dec 9, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Out Of Context Quotes

    "I'm not a woman. I'm not gay. I've never seen the Barbie Movie." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SPIDERS HAVE EIGHT LEGS?!" -My section leader. Who is a senior. And in ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: What Fiction Character(s) do you relate to the most?

    I am an 80% match to Basher Tarr (Ocean's 11). Whoever the heck that is. Ocean's Eleven is an amazing movie, and he is an amazing character. It's definitely a ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    People, talkin', but all I hear is static. Are they voiceless or am I just dramatic? Colours so dull, they feel monochromatic. Nothing feels real, everything's cinematic. I can't help ...

    Dec 7, 2023


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes