User avatar

syzygy

syzygy

  • Randomosity Re: Out Of Context Quotes

    "I'm not a woman. I'm not gay. I've never seen the Barbie Movie." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SPIDERS HAVE EIGHT LEGS?!" -My section leader. Who is a senior. And in ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Although poisoned, The cake was quite savory And I enjoyed it

    Dec 7, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    Hello :) This is the interesting thing I saw, then it disappeared. Glad to see it's back! May I reserve a spot?

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: What Fiction Character(s) do you relate to the most?

    I am an 80% match to Basher Tarr (Ocean's 11). Whoever the heck that is. Ocean's Eleven is an amazing movie, and he is an amazing character. It's definitely a ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    People, talkin', but all I hear is static. Are they voiceless or am I just dramatic? Colours so dull, they feel monochromatic. Nothing feels real, everything's cinematic. I can't help ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Bird song rings through air A monkey sways whilst eating Syrupy sweet fruit

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Like a pretty angel Falls down, like Icarus's dreams Of sun softened wings

    Dec 6, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    —

    Dec 5, 2023
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Count backwards from 10,000

    8728

    Dec 5, 2023
  • Holiday Archive Re: Worst Gift Ever Exchange (2023)

    What are a few things you hate? (colors, characters, literature tropes, random grudges, etc) remember this is the WORST gift ever exchange, so your gift-giver might just use this against ...

    Dec 5, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me...

    True. I've climbed a tree or seventy-two and a half in my lifetime. The person below me, hm, believes that birds are government spies.

    Dec 5, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: Paste!

    This should be fun... Process of virus: Headache and cough→paler and weak→slowly gets more easily irritated, dull green eye color, coughing blood→lime green eyes, pale, loss of mind, can’t con

    Dec 5, 2023
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Count backwards from 10,000

    8739

    Dec 4, 2023
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]

    Crystal.

    Dec 4, 2023
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below Me...

    False! Cilantro tastes like soap! The person below me loves seafood!

    Dec 4, 2023


i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren