User avatar

syzygy

syzygy

  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Reflections of past Lead to visions of future Trapped in the present

    Dec 8, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    Character: Aiónios Mentor: Atalanta Description: Atalanta was a skilled human huntress in Greek mythology. She was a devoted follower of Artemis, goddess of the hunt, and swore an oath of ...

    Dec 8, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    @Leya I've got a little written out but it sounds so odd... Do you have any preference for whether it's in first or third person? I'm not used to writing ...

    Dec 8, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    Alright! Sounds good to me :)

    Dec 8, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    @Leya I'm excited to write it! Speaking of writing, shall I begin my point of view or wait until we have more characters? If I'm starting, is there anyway I ...

    Dec 8, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    @Leya I do agree! Aiónios is such a chaotic individual, plus his violent and sometimes (*cough* often *cough*) cruel tendencies. Her aversion of violence and quiet manner would, odds are, ...

    Dec 8, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    @Leya Aw, thank you

    Dec 8, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    I always find home Whether its your arms or your Gold espresso eyes

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    maybe you cry gold maybe you cry gray shadows i'll love you the same

    Dec 7, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Never want to cry I want to sing, full of life Full of undying fire

    Dec 7, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    @Leya I'm done, does it look right to you? Any immediate concerns?

    Dec 7, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    I have a feeling I will be revising a lot :') Yes! I saw that! It is very interesting and your writing style is very fluid, I love it. I'm ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    It's going to be a bit sloppy at first, as a warning ;) but I do think I'm ready to begin the messy process of hyper fixating on research and ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    Yep, noted! Nyx and Chaos would be a cool mix, I think But like- Chronos is so cool too. The one parent thing would be cool, and I would definitely ...

    Dec 7, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Champions of Olympus [OOC]

    The two parents (if allowed); Some mix between either Chaos, Nyx, or Chronos. I love 'em so much. BUT if that's too much of an odd combination (or overpowered? As ...

    Dec 7, 2023


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus