User avatar

syzygy

syzygy

  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood: Legacies [OOC]

    Yay, thank youu! I love Percy Jackson so much, I need to reread the books. Time to dissolve into the rabbit hole of reading that is also known as procrastination... ...

    Dec 14, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood: Legacies [OOC]

    *slaps credit card against table* CAN I GET A SPOT?!?! I had caps on by accident, but it's funny enough I'll keep it :)

    Dec 14, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Home in the evening. Used to be daily routine, Are you happy now?

    Dec 14, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Under A Red Moon OOC

    This seems like an awesome RP, I do hope it continues! //

    Dec 14, 2023
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Dreams and other hopes which we hold so dearly close to our heads and hearts

    Dec 13, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: The Speculation Club [OOC]

    I will admit, I have already forgotten who I made haha...

    Dec 12, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Death Games [OOC]

    @Ari11 Love him already, he's adorable

    Dec 12, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Death Games [OOC]

    *gaspo* Of course! ^^

    Dec 12, 2023
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [6]

    Chicken.

    Dec 12, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Death Games [OOC]

    @DeadMenTe11N0Tales Whenever we get around 4-5 people, we'll start with character introductions.

    Dec 12, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Death Games [OOC]

    @DeadMenTe11N0Tales Thank you! It looks great!

    Dec 12, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Death Games [OOC]

    I submitted Amber's character profile :] Let me know if there's anything I need to change or if you have any questions! Looked fine to me! It's been approved :>

    Dec 12, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Death Games [OOC]

    @DeadMenTe11N0Tales His character please! I noticed you only gave very short, one to three word answers for those :)

    Dec 12, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Death Games [OOC]

    @DeadMenTe11N0Tales Looks good but is there any way I can get a little more detail on the character himself? :D @Leya Of course! :)

    Dec 12, 2023
  • OOC Archive Re: Death Games [OOC]

    The OOC thread for anything pertaining to the Death Games.

    Dec 12, 2023


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester