User avatar

syzygy

syzygy

  • Roleplay Duos Re: i still haven't found what i'm looking for

    The streetlights buzzed errantly, spilling flickers of dull orange light across the pavement. Chris shivered, regretting not bringing a jacket to cover up her exposed arms. The wind nipped viciously ...

    Aug 26, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    Will also be in the pad most of today, so whenever works for that collab Myth.

    Jul 14, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    Sorry, turns out my "I don't believe I have anything going on" was a lie, as I had to take my brother to his tournaments.

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    I don't believe I have anything going on this afternoon, so sometime after 3 CST.

    Jul 11, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    Most of today, I believe!

    Jul 7, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    That's okay Omni, you've e done plenty before. @APoltergeist are u still able to collab soon? Mhm!

    Jul 7, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    Yes, I can definitely collab at some point! Hopefully tomorrow, but I do have a cousin coming over at some point so I'm not sure when.

    Jul 3, 2024
  • OOC Archive Re: The Grand Arena OOC

    @Omni Do you think you could invite me to the server through Discord? I won't let me join the server through the link you PM'd us for some reason.

    Jul 2, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    Glad ur ok Polt! And u can totally still write! The ship's left, but maybe it would be funny if Fabian and Ferryl just turned out to be chilling in ...

    Jul 2, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    I am so, so sorry for disappearing for what? three weeks? I'm- not even sure at this point, it's been a long however much time. To say I was stressed ...

    Jun 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    I've got some written, but I'm still working on it.

    Jun 9, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    Yes! I should still be able to write! I can access WFPs on this computer, so no more trying to type on my phone lol

    Jun 7, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    So, I will admit I don't have access to discord at the current moment and for the next week and a half. I'm in Florida right now, and my phone ...

    Jun 5, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Sailing With Strangers OOC

    @KocoCoko Definitely! She seems like she gets injured quite often lol

    May 28, 2024
  • Out-of-Character Discussion Re: LSS: Once Upon A Time OOC

    Your guys ship looks so good! The poetry is going great! I can't wait to see what other things you come up with on our first week on the waters!!

    May 28, 2024


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo