User avatar

sylverdawn

  • Archive Re: War Games

    *alright we can start anytime.* Seda- The gambling den was thin, smoke drifting along the ceiling obscured light. Seda leaned against the wall, arms crossed gaze drifting as he studied ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    *like I said its a you can make it up, so if the weapon is integral to the style then go ahead.*

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    name- Seda Isani age- 16 gender- male appearance- in height he's just over 6 feet. The dragon is a birthmark that all first born children in the Isani family have, ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    plot : Alright for once I'm going to try something different, rather then a storybook where the characters all have supernatural powers this one will be slightly different. It is ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *times up anyone else who shows up at the hall is LATE!* Kai- The sun had set fully as the students made there way into the hall. When it dipped ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    *alright I'll start this, since my character has a connection to the leader of the Noble's. Just to straighten this out let's say the wagon tipped over when they were ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *alright for those who aren't already in the hall please check in. I'm going to start the assembly in three or four posts.*

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *sure go ahead*

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    *it's Seda, not Senda, no N.* Seda- He took a bite of food before answering. "I'm Seda, and I'm a black jaguar."

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *as promised I have posted a character list in the DT.* Kai- He smiled when Calyn showed up. "Hey Calyn. This is Jarra, my room mate. Ray and Acelyn." Everyone ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    *lets just say Farleigh followed Seda since they were together so she's with them*

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    *is it all right if Seda's brother is with the nobles chasing them?*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    *my character wears a hat* Seda- He looked at the other two. "Well we heard Sora introduce herself to that Sam girl earlier. But I'm Seda." The three turned and ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Power Seekers

    *sounds like a good idea.*

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Paradise

    Seda- He was walking out of the market when he saw a girl rush down an alley. Curious Seda followed and peered into the alley he only caught one sentence. ...

    Apr 7, 2008


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop