User avatar

sylverdawn

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow of the Sun, Ch. 2

    Really good keep going, I'll post a review shortly.

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lost Paradise

    storybook : This time I'm going with more of a sci-fi theme. In the not too distant future VR (virtual reality) is all the rage. An experimental system allows people ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flaughston:A Reign to End

    Good job just one issue in general, It was difficult to read since you condensed it all into one paragraph you should do a little spacing.

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Tale of Darkness

    An interesting prologue, it brings up ideas about times that have passed, I'll definitely read the story, although rather then just telling it like a fairy tale maybe you should ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Astray (1)

    Well done, I'm curious to see what happens next. Amelia seems like a good main character, although a bit insecure, I get the feeling if you dig hard enough you'll ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadow of the Sun, Ch. 1

    Very well done, I can honestly say that I'll keep reading the story. I especially like how you have his capture and then flash back in the dream to explain ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: chapter three

    The first day of classes was really well done. I enjoyed how you made the personalities of the three different teachers clash. Lokskrip for example seems like the type who ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: chapter two

    You've done a really good job portraying the academy and you did a good job just dropping the rules here and there rather then info dumping. The academy was described ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: prologue and chapter one

    I really liked how make it flow from one point to the next, the battle helped get things going at a nice pace. I'm a bit confused about the magic ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *I'm warning you guys ahead of time. I'll probably be offline from the 29th to the 13th. I'm going to a creative writing camp in Toronto.* Kristen: aka- Azrayel Signing ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *Sorry if it's long.* Azrayel- Ray crossed the desert quickly, war was coming to the kingdoms, and when it started the nomadic tribes, would no doubt move inland. Into the ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *From now on if you see a completely capitilized word that means its one of Ray's compulsions.* Azrayel- Ray shifted inside the tent, studying the night sky through an open ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *Sorry I havn't posted in a while, I've been cramming for exams, curse them. On the up side my laptops gettng repaired so I should be able to post more ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    Azrayel- Ray watched the exchange carefully. His unique purple eyes kindling with a dangerous inner fire. Cassually he took off his cloak and sat in a chair. The pair of ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Dragon Riders

    *Yoru is different from other dragons, rather then breathe fire he breathes Ice. If that's all right.* Azrayel- Ray watched the horizon of the desert, as they flew over it. ...

    Jun 11, 2008


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal