-
Re: The wishing flower.
043.JPG Heres another photo i took.
Dec 12, 2009 -
Re: April showers, bring May flowers....
:D yay! and thanks daydreamer.. no that wasn't intended, I wish I could do some more shots of them, but sadly they are now out of season.
Dec 5, 2009 -
Re: Hopeless Hope
Excuse me sir, this madness needs to stop. Bringing my hopes up, then back down? I feel like all my face does is frown. Oh, now your just taunting me. ...
Dec 5, 2009 -
Re: April showers, bring May flowers....
Oops, i attached it but its kinda huge 8]
Dec 5, 2009 -
Re: April showers, bring May flowers....
A photograph i took (: sydneyphoto1.jpg
Dec 5, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
you know your a writer when you LIKE to do school essays and papers....
Nov 27, 2008 -
Re: Remember Autumn
thanks ^^^^^
Nov 20, 2008 -
Re: A Kiss at Dawn
i like it but a bit confuzzled i was the whole idea in the story didnt make sense
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Everlasting
this was good but short too short i think it would be a lot better, i feel like you can add more but i like it a lot
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: The One I Love
aww... this is sweet i love this poem it shows how much you feel for HER whoever SHE is
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: The Birds
this is really good oh your 13!! me too lol sorry so anyway, i like this poem but its a little short i think you should add more it really ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Jasmine's Death
this wasnt that confsing hahahahahhahhah^ whoops whatev anyway i didnt understand why she died, i think you should change the way she dies and this would be a better story ...
Nov 14, 2008 -
Re: Remember Autumn
Remember Autumn Autumn Johnson is my, Shelby McCord’s best friend. She’s the best friend that someone could ask for, a listener, compassionate, funny, and talented. I don’t know what I ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Recent Art Projects.
i love the deer, your really good
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: .Smile.
shes so cute but this isnt photography, its just a picture of your cousin...
Nov 8, 2008
