User avatar

sworddance

  • Short Story » General, General Re: BEFORE CHANGES

    Ooo. That's a hard question, as I'm no expert myself. Oh, let me think... I think part of the problem is that procedures in court are structured, and the judge ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Old and Overripe (Prologue)

    No worries; everybody goes random. For the dang it part, I thought there might be a reason behind it. heh hope your mom doesn't read my post :D Again, apologies ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ace of Threes

    May 11, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No Title Yet

    Omg, I just realized I'd never posted a review for this! ...sry :oops: I usually try not to loose track of threads, but somehow I lost this one. Anyway. Well, ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property #7

    aahhh, 'our posts'. now wait, plot device? plot device??? Quit hinting and *&^#&*^*% post it! >.< heh, and you like the pic? Self portrait; they tell me it looks just ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ace of Threes

    Thanks! My chihuahua- I had a picture on my cpu and decided on a whim that she'd make a cute avatar. Anyway, here's the last section; I've looked it over ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ace of Threes

    Oh sorry, no that wasn't the end. "penultimate"= second to last thanks for the clarification. I get what you mean now; not sure if I want to do anything about ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ace of Threes

    Thanks for the tip on the "....' thing, JC. I didn't notice that before; it's fine in my word doc, cuz it indicates both a trail-off and the end of ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Geezer's Property - #6

    I promise I will come back to this and critique soon- right now I'm rapidly running out of time to do my Spanish homework. *must restrain, must restrain...* for now ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ace of Threes

    Thanks for the review, guys. Trident, a good suggestion, but I think it would detract from the original aim of the story, just be a distraction. Here's the next section; ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ace of Threes

    Hmmm... I see what you mean about fifteen minutes thing. The reason I phrased it the way I did was because if I said she arrived in fifteen minutes, it ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: No Title Yet

    hey- glad to see I was useful :D I like this part; your main character is human *gasp* not a psychotic killer! ...meet one of the reasons why I don't ...

    May 6, 2007


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie