User avatar

sworddance

  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again!

    And from Alaska! Lowest population of all states! Wtf is with this?! Pretty sweet, though. I guess Alaska just breeds creativity; you know, the whole beauty of the last frontier ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again!

    ROFL that explains why I've seen it before; I've never read it before, but I've been told to countless times and I've thumbed through it before, considering it, but I ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again!

    Hey extrastapled! I just joined a few days ago, but I've seen you around. Your thread here reminded me of a question I had for you.... what the heck is ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Wow, ANOTHER Alaskan! We've been discovering recently that there are more of us than you'd think. You're number.... 5? including myself, of course. And that's just the number that I ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Get To Know Me (Though I Don't Know Why You'd Want To)

    sweeeeet.... I'll look forward to seeing your story posts. If you need something to review first, though, go ahead and take a look at mine. It's called Ace of Threes, ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Get To Know Me (Though I Don't Know Why You'd Want To)

    hehe, likewise with Alaska. I mean, it's kinda hard to imagine a non-industrialized state where the main source of state revenue is OIL. So, what kind of things do you ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Get To Know Me (Though I Don't Know Why You'd Want To)

    rofl welcome! I'm a newbie too. Don't worry, if you don't crack any jokes about me riding dog sleds to school I won't make any about you riding horses to ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: One serious nomad...

    WHOA- I happened to be bored and clicked here, JC- you're from Alaska?? So am I!!!! I wonder if we're anywhere near each other...... you should pm me- are you ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello fellow newbie! I just joined too, a couple days ago. I used to be into Warhammer also, coincidentally :D It isn't just a male thing! Although admittedly, my brothers ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: >.>

    Ah, hey, thanks for the tip. If I ever get around to posting that story I'll put it there. What's the fantasy fools usergroup? much love, sib, and thanks :D

    May 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: >.>

    oooh, a fellow fantasy writer! aaand I missed the fellow ADD victim last time I was on, well done, well done! thanks guys :D I've just been looking around on ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: >.>

    Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome :D In answer to your questions, I write almost exclusively fantasy, but I also like fiction. I have a couple stories I'm working on ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: >.>

    Hey everyone; been looking at the site for a while now, truly impressed by some of what I saw and decided here might be a good place to get feedback ...

    May 2, 2007


the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren