User avatar

sworddance

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :D

    >.< She totally stole the dance kirby dance from me... Anyway, this is my friend, so be nice! ...or else... *sword begins to slide from sheath* ahem... anyway, welcome Seraph ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    omg, your comp crashed?? I'm so sorry.... :cry: I would die if mine went and took all my files with it. :shock: *acute paranoia settles in; checks to see if ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    Haha your post description caught my attention- it looked a lot like mine! I was supposed to be doing homework for my AP Gov class.... Anyway, welcome :D What kind ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New and excited!

    Hey chocoholic :D I like you already, just by your username hehehehe anyways, welcome! what genre do you write in usually? If it's fantasy, you may hear from me, b/c ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Approach of the Box

    Hey Box :D It's a little late, but I'm spontaneous like that, so bear with me. I saw the title of your thread and busted up laughing, so I decided ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

    Hehe welcome; I loved the Crucible when I read it, though admittedly that was a few years ago. And I'm majoring in English also, though I'll be a college freshman ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey and welcome! I chatted to you on Duck's welcome post, so I thought I should come over here and say hi to you on yours hehe Anyway, if you're ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    He made you cry, Imelda? *raises eyebrow* Now I find myself wondering what the heck he wrote... But fear not, I have no heart to wound. ;)

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Welcome, Joe :D Scary critiques, eh? *bares teeth* Bring it on! Unfortunately, I'll be keeping my chocolate to myself, but I'd love to see what you could do to my ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    Welcome, man. I'm a newbie too :D I hope you, er, 'luv' it here as much as I do! haha anyway, what sort of things do you write? I do ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oooo... An actual writing website

    It's ok, you're not the only one who carries way too many pens (all though it's pencils for me!) and a book in her purse. Anyway, welcome! I'm a newbie ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A strange and wonderful world...

    sweet birthmark, if you ask me ;) heh welcome; I'm a newbie too, but I'm open for reviewing on request, or you may just get a review from me at ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here comes the bride

    yay, I'm first! Welcome Kayla; I'm a newbie too. That's quite the introduction to yourself :D And congrats on the engagement. Here's a question you didn't answer- what kind of ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Hi and welcome! I'm new too, but I love reviewing, and I definitely love fantasy- not sci-fi so much, but I'll devour anything well-written. If you post your work I'll ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again!

    :oops: I left out a word.... population density There we go- thanks for the catch rofl

    May 8, 2007


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna