User avatar

sworddance

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: BEFORE CHANGES

    Ooo. That's a hard question, as I'm no expert myself. Oh, let me think... I think part of the problem is that procedures in court are structured, and the judge ...

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Old and Overripe (Prologue)

    No worries; everybody goes random. For the dang it part, I thought there might be a reason behind it. heh hope your mom doesn't read my post :D Again, apologies ...

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: BEFORE CHANGES

    “My point exactly.” Oooo..... *wince* nice. Another good chapter. Its weakness, though, is research; certain things in here aren't truly realistic, and wouldn't occur in an actual court case, so ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oooo... An actual writing website

    It's ok, you're not the only one who carries way too many pens (all though it's pencils for me!) and a book in her purse. Anyway, welcome! I'm a newbie ...

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    Omg, I just realized I'd never posted a review for this! ...sry :oops: I usually try not to loose track of threads, but somehow I lost this one. Anyway. Well, ...

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Old and Overripe (Prologue)

    /sigh. Well, not to be the post police or anything, but don't be so insistent, and have patience. It makes people like me more willing to give you a review. ...

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #7

    aahhh, 'our posts'. now wait, plot device? plot device??? Quit hinting and *&^#&*^*% post it! >.< heh, and you like the pic? Self portrait; they tell me it looks just ...

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spanish Dance

    Wow- well written. Very well written, in fact, and very few typos. I appreciated this one because I'm taking Spanish, as, I presume, you are? Unless you speak it natively, ...

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    rofl first of all, I was definitely laughing insanely at the "politics" part. That was great. But I have one question: you say he wants you to maul it and ...

    May 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #7

    Ooh, and the plot thickens... ;) And thank you for getting this up. Nothing like fear for your life to provide incentive! *sheathes sword.* In answer to the comments you ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Boundries and Alleyways 2

    "Made it through"? Girl, I enjoyed my way through it. But let's see.... I agree with Mad about the 'frivolities' and the 'commotion' part. When you say there was a ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Oathbroken

    Oathbroken When wheeleth had the falcon high And soundeth had the raptor’s cry -Did you hear what hear did I? When scurry doth the hare to die Willing neath the ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: A strange and wonderful world...

    sweet birthmark, if you ask me ;) heh welcome; I'm a newbie too, but I'm open for reviewing on request, or you may just get a review from me at ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here comes the bride

    yay, I'm first! Welcome Kayla; I'm a newbie too. That's quite the introduction to yourself :D And congrats on the engagement. Here's a question you didn't answer- what kind of ...

    May 10, 2007


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara