User avatar

sworddance

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey and welcome! I chatted to you on Duck's welcome post, so I thought I should come over here and say hi to you on yours hehe Anyway, if you're ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    He made you cry, Imelda? *raises eyebrow* Now I find myself wondering what the heck he wrote... But fear not, I have no heart to wound. ;)

    May 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: DFTS

    I love this :D I was laughing during the whole exchange. I read Catch-22 just this last year, so it was especially entertaining to me, since you did do a ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Four of Breaking

    I've finally decided to post this one. :D The style's quite different from Ace of Threes, for those of you who read it, and the PoV is entirely different, but ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    hehehehe so it's a question of taste, is it? What interests some doesn't always interest others... I agree, that's writing for you. That's the thing about online posting; some will ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams of Suicide

    ROFL someone has gone to physics class recently... That's great, amiga. I love it.

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    Heh, thanks for the crit, man. I asked for it :D I fixed the 'her the tip' typo- thanks for the catch on that; I turned this one in for ...

    May 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya :)

    Welcome, Joe :D Scary critiques, eh? *bares teeth* Bring it on! Unfortunately, I'll be keeping my chocolate to myself, but I'd love to see what you could do to my ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    Ok, so.... my comments. I'll try to make this short and sweet, so forgive me if I seem terse or anything. You already know I love this thing ;) Forgive ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan -- Part 2

    Ack! I'm still working on the first one! ...sorry it's taking so long, but I did have school. no more though! *dance* anyway, if the comical comment was about my ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #8

    *faints* Exciting! That's the plot device, I assume? Well done, well done. I like your description of Mekare laughing and of how they answered with their names. That was great. ...

    May 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    *blush* thanks, icyhot. aheh.... hey, welcome, by the way. I notice you only have one post- this one? You should do a welcome thread so we can all welcome you ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    CURSE YOU SKELL!!!!! I saw it up in the thread with a 'new' icon next to it and nearly jumped through the roof... I read this story all through the ...

    May 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 31- The First Step -On Both Accounts (rewrite)

    Whoa, yes, enter Tammy! I just got done posting my reply to your question on the other thread and found this. Heh and was confused about the numbering until I ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo!

    Welcome, man. I'm a newbie too :D I hope you, er, 'luv' it here as much as I do! haha anyway, what sort of things do you write? I do ...

    May 11, 2007


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug