User avatar

sworddance

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord sections 2 & 3

    Time question all fixed :D Thanks! Hexachord- section 2 (numbering excludes the prologue) When she returned from her ride unscathed, she felt a twinge of annoyance. So much for him ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord

    Don't worry, Cloasia does have a purpose. We'll see if you get to see it in the next seg- not sure how long it will be or how much it ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Approach of the Box

    Hey Box :D It's a little late, but I'm spontaneous like that, so bear with me. I saw the title of your thread and busted up laughing, so I decided ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

    Hehe welcome; I loved the Crucible when I read it, though admittedly that was a few years ago. And I'm majoring in English also, though I'll be a college freshman ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord

    Hey :D Thanks for the crit. It's the first "chapter"; the first post was technically a prologue. I hesitate to give these segs the label of "chapter", because this story ...

    May 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #12

    Hey, I got another one to do, forgot about that... aheh. Sooooo.... I like this one. I have to echo others in that I like the description and the negative ...

    May 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #10

    Ok I'm here! Hehe exams... no, I graduated- what, the 15th? Something like that. But I have come to this thread to make up for my slacking, so give me ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord

    Thanks for the crits everyone :D I got more than I expected, so that was a pleasant surprise. In answer to your question, Baroness, 'trews' are pants, basically, but more ...

    May 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan -- Part 2

    *sigh* I've been so remiss, and I know it. To prove to you that I have been doing something with my time, I have decided to post for you all ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord

    This is part of the fantasy piece I've been working on, from which I take my name :D However, you'll find that whereas I walk into walls, the chick... well, ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cradling into death

    rofl omg too funny, just like the other one. With all that soft and poetical feeling i didn't see the physics thing coming; that was hilarious. I'm sorry, but I ...

    May 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    O.O glad to see I was useful *blush* I just read over the revised, and I love it. Really well done, and I can tell you thought out and used ...

    May 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 4

    ...should I be afraid to ask what's cooking? Maybe it's just my morbid mind, but... hehehe sorry; anyway.... I read all the others, but I don't think I posted on ...

    May 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #9

    First of all, I have to say this- I love you for pming me every time you post a new one. That is extremely helpful. :D I like this segment. ...

    May 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1

    Ah man, conflicting messages! Don't tell me he set a word limit or anything?! Those are the bane of my existence. And no worries on the furnishing thing, just work ...

    May 13, 2007


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming