-
Re: Hexachord sections 2 & 3
You're supposed to not know what she's talking about with the horse :twisted: muhahahahaahaaaaa.... *ahem* thanks for reviewing =D I appreciate it. I'll have a look at your work, too, ...
Jun 3, 2007 -
Re: Hexachord sections 2 & 3
Ok, baroness, to further your torture and give you more creepy images to follow you around, I'm posting the next section! :twisted: Katie continued to take rides with Cloasia during ...
Jun 3, 2007 -
Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 1)
Oh yeah, I looked at this- I have a really bad habit of reading things but not posting a reply, and realizing it quite some time later... :oops: sorry about ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Four of Breaking
Rofl dang it! me and my long sentences! I'll have you know, however, that I once found a sentence that was over a page in length, with exact grammatical correctness ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Child, Child
noiiiiiiiice...... A couple typos: "but when you lease expected it" -->least "ever single" -->every Other than that, I love this. I think many of us can relate to this situation- ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Four of Breaking
Ack, sorry, I almost forgot again. Here's the next part, just for you, chocoholic ;) Continuing to hold the door, I leaned against its frame and watched her go, angling ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Daddy Say's He Loves You
I'm here finally! Sorry that took so long. hmmm let us see; for starters, this is really good. That may not be at all useful to you, but I just ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Hexachord sections 2 & 3
*stunned silence* well, that was disturbing... Unfortunately for your sanity, baroness, the name Cloasia must stay. The history behind the creation of this story is a wee bit complicated and ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: Geezer's Property #13
Ack- my name! *whips around, nearly decapitating whoever is standing closest to her* First of all, I feel I must caution you- and Snoink, but mostly you because it pertains ...
Jun 2, 2007 -
Re: My Sister Is An Actress (Chapter 2)
*applause* I noticed you implemented many of the changes- the punctuation, for one, is much better, though there are a few trouble spots. You still have a few info dumps, ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*
There is no such thing as reading too much Tolkien. Ever. =P ~sworddance
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Gypsie Eyes
Hi :D You may remember me popping into this thread for a brief rant to skell about getting my hopes up, but I never did give you an actual crit. ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: My Sister Is An Actress (Chapter 2)
And the plot develops further.... *grin* hiya, chocoholic. I read the other, but I noticed this one had no crits yet and the other did, so I thought I'd just ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*
Ah, sheka , I'm supposed to be elsewhere critiquing a different piece, but this caught my attention and held it. Darn you. >.< This is really good, to start off. ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: New and excited!
Hey chocoholic :D I like you already, just by your username hehehehe anyways, welcome! what genre do you write in usually? If it's fantasy, you may hear from me, b/c ...
May 31, 2007
