User avatar

sworddance

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord 4 & 5

    Here's the next bit of Hexachord, for all those who are interested :D hehe crits are appreciated on this, as always; if you're looking for the other sections, here are ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Four of Breaking

    Thanks for the crits everyone. :D I'm glad the whole taping thing didn't go over everyone's heads. I was hoping people would be familiar enough with the whole athletic training ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 4)

    Heyla chocoholic :D I'm here for the next part. First of all, I feel obligated to second what you said at the end of your post. 'Tis unfair that you ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :D

    >.< She totally stole the dance kirby dance from me... Anyway, this is my friend, so be nice! ...or else... *sword begins to slide from sheath* ahem... anyway, welcome Seraph ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 2!

    Hiya Pol :D I didn't post on the last chapter because it appeared that you'd already gotten a lot of help on that one, so it would have been kind ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 33- Cheaters and Liars -On Both Accounts

    Ah, ok. Then feel free to ignore my comment about that bit, then. =P

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    omg, your comp crashed?? I'm so sorry.... :cry: I would die if mine went and took all my files with it. :shock: *acute paranoia settles in; checks to see if ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Train Station

    hmmm... a little too fragmented for my tastes. I think what it needs is punctuation at the end of each line, to make it more cohesive. If it all comes ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 3)

    Hiya chocoholic :D Conventions-wise, you're really improving. There are fewer and fewer mistakes every time; I'm impressed. There were only two or three things I saw in here, really. " ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Other Re: The Voice Within

    Lovely. Tell you what, since you have to go soon, I'll just tell you what I like about this and some general stuff and edit it later to include corrections. ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Moving Too Fast (Chapter 2)

    lol this is cute, chocoholic. I like the last bit- that line about "asking who the hell I was" made me laugh. ^.^ A couple issues: "“He’s so hot,” Carmen ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 33 squared- Normality -On Three Accounts

    "So let the truth be told." Oooh, beautiful. I love that effect at the end. Like Insanityabounds, I could find very little to be corrected here, save for a few ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 33- Cheaters and Liars -On Both Accounts

    omg! *falls off chair* I've just been hitting the "view next topic" button to go through all the new posts and looking for the threads I'm following, and suddenly I ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Four of Breaking

    Hey, thanks for the reviews everybody :D And JC, you're definitely right about that "which (witch!)" thing; the second 'which' shall most likely be changed to a 'that', or I ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, what's up?

    Haha your post description caught my attention- it looked a lot like mine! I was supposed to be doing homework for my AP Gov class.... Anyway, welcome :D What kind ...

    Jun 4, 2007


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist