User avatar

sworddance

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet 6....*Flagged for deletion*

    ACK!!!1!!!!!1!!!111!!shift-one!!!!11! OMG I go away for a few months and next thing I know you've deleted it?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: *sniff* I'll have you know, I came online ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord 4 & 5

    heya :D I just realized I'd been neglecting my own threads and popped on to post the next part hehe well, Shadow, thanks for reading, anyway! rofl well I personally ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunter Garrett

    Heya Jen :D Thanks for the pm. Soon as I got it I scooted over here for this haha So, let's see. I'll do a comb-through, then I'll see if ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sariah

    ROFL I'm DANCY now??? Ok, 'sword' was fine, heck, I'll take 'dance', but DANCY??? Seraph, I know where you live... On topic, however- when do we get the next part? ...

    Jun 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 34 squared -Growing up

    ARG! I got your pm... *sniff* no verdict yet... But hey, this segment's good. Really nice- it shows them more human, I guess. That last line was cool, with the ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunter Garrett

    Hi :D I'm back for the edited version! ^.^ I see you got rid of the beheading; that's good, first of all. Less confusion for sworddance... rofl Anyway, the first ...

    Jun 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 34 -Voices

    hey JC! Looks like I was remiss for a while- I didn't see you'd posted more >.< Oh the suspense! :D I can't wait to see what happens with the ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunter Garrett

    Heya- Jen, right? ...I think that's what it said in your welcome. Feel free to smack me upside the head if I remembered wrong. Anyway, I was just browsing when ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet 6....*Flagged for deletion*

    Hi again :D looking over the edits, I'd say you did a pretty good job fixing those things. Congrats- so, now that you've edited a bunch and stuff, when do ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet 6....*Flagged for deletion*

    *double-take* Whoa! Transformation! Your avatars never cease to amaze! ...oh, the story? meh... well, it's a little different.... rofl j/k :mrgreen: Honestly, waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy different. And be

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Sariah

    Heyla hun :D I didn't realize you'd posted a story! >.< and why haven't I read this one already? :evil: anyway- you first shall get my infamous pick-aparts. " “What ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kismet 6....*Flagged for deletion*

    hey baroness :D I have to ask, before anything else... why does your age suddenly say 46? just so people like me will notice and ask stupid questions? *scratches head ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*

    Hey Shadow- me again :D I promise this one will be short and sweet. I just came back and looked at this again, and I saw what you'd done with ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord sections 2 & 3

    Right then Shadow, I'll be sure to insert some typos for you! And I'm really glad to see not everyone thought that about Cloasia... that was disturbing enough without it ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord

    Thanks for the review guys :D To answer your questions, no, I don't ride horses. It's a friend of mine who is the closest thing to a horse expert that ...

    Jun 8, 2007


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan