User avatar

sworddance

  • Welcome Mat Re: Get To Know Me (Though I Don't Know Why You'd Want To)

    sweeeeet.... I'll look forward to seeing your story posts. If you need something to review first, though, go ahead and take a look at mine. It's called Ace of Threes, ...

    May 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property - #6

    I promise I will come back to this and critique soon- right now I'm rapidly running out of time to do my Spanish homework. *must restrain, must restrain...* for now ...

    May 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    Thanks for the review, guys. Trident, a good suggestion, but I think it would detract from the original aim of the story, just be a distraction. Here's the next section; ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Get To Know Me (Though I Don't Know Why You'd Want To)

    hehe, likewise with Alaska. I mean, it's kinda hard to imagine a non-industrialized state where the main source of state revenue is OIL. So, what kind of things do you ...

    May 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    Hmmm... I see what you mean about fifteen minutes thing. The reason I phrased it the way I did was because if I said she arrived in fifteen minutes, it ...

    May 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    hey- glad to see I was useful :D I like this part; your main character is human *gasp* not a psychotic killer! ...meet one of the reasons why I don't ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Get To Know Me (Though I Don't Know Why You'd Want To)

    rofl welcome! I'm a newbie too. Don't worry, if you don't crack any jokes about me riding dog sleds to school I won't make any about you riding horses to ...

    May 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    (splits in this story will be a bit weird; I didn't arrange it with posting in mind, so I'm just dividing it however I think works.) Ace of Threes Some ...

    May 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No Title Yet

    Hmmm, stories of modern warfare. I don't work with these often, but this one caught my interest. The style, with the short, choppy sentences, is intriguing; it gives it a ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: One serious nomad...

    WHOA- I happened to be bored and clicked here, JC- you're from Alaska?? So am I!!!! I wonder if we're anywhere near each other...... you should pm me- are you ...

    May 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property, #5

    Oh my, a story with only one critique? Oh, this won't do.... *wicked grin* I shall wield the mighty red pen with gratuitous and relentless impunity -figuratively, of course, since ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello fellow newbie! I just joined too, a couple days ago. I used to be into Warhammer also, coincidentally :D It isn't just a male thing! Although admittedly, my brothers ...

    May 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 25 -Silence -On both accounts

    One word: AMAZING. I just hunted down and read through the whole story, which ate up...oh, about an hour and a half. And I'll tell you, it was a frantic ...

    May 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Melody - Part 1 Crits Needed!!!!

    Hey Azure; I think I can help you out here with the problems the other two raised, and give you a bit of standard conventions editing also. first of all, ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: >.>

    Ah, hey, thanks for the tip. If I ever get around to posting that story I'll put it there. What's the fantasy fools usergroup? much love, sib, and thanks :D

    May 3, 2007


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara