User avatar

sworddance

  • Writing Tips Re: Could you co-author a story?

    Actually, I've been trying this with one of my best friends, and it works alright. We've done this twice, although in one of them what actually happened was she wrote ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My Random, bored haikus

    heheh you sound like me- a bit ADD! Although I admit, I kinda liked the last serious one. Anyway, good for a laugh, love randomness. :D bei'theh! ~sworddance

    May 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Hi and welcome! I'm new too, but I love reviewing, and I definitely love fantasy- not sci-fi so much, but I'll devour anything well-written. If you post your work I'll ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Heh, ever since I got my laptop, it's all typing for me! But, it used to be all handwritten. Before I got my laptop I would only type short stories, ...

    May 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    Thanks! My chihuahua- I had a picture on my cpu and decided on a whim that she'd make a cute avatar. Anyway, here's the last section; I've looked it over ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 3 the evil hour

    Hmmm..... agreeing with Rose on the structure and shiz. However, I know what you mean by 'evil hour', so I found no problem there. But by the gods, sib, please ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again!

    :oops: I left out a word.... population density There we go- thanks for the catch rofl

    May 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The Dragon's Park

    Hey girl- geez, you're hard on your poetry. I like this; of course, that may be my personal bias speaking, because I love dragons with a passion (we once tried ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again!

    And from Alaska! Lowest population of all states! Wtf is with this?! Pretty sweet, though. I guess Alaska just breeds creativity; you know, the whole beauty of the last frontier ...

    May 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property - #6

    Ok, ok, I'm here. Sorry 'bout that. I studied it out so I can give you a useful review; forgive me if I go too long, because I have a ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again!

    ROFL that explains why I've seen it before; I've never read it before, but I've been told to countless times and I've thumbed through it before, considering it, but I ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let's try this again!

    Hey extrastapled! I just joined a few days ago, but I've seen you around. Your thread here reminded me of a question I had for you.... what the heck is ...

    May 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    Oh sorry, no that wasn't the end. "penultimate"= second to last thanks for the clarification. I get what you mean now; not sure if I want to do anything about ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Wow, ANOTHER Alaskan! We've been discovering recently that there are more of us than you'd think. You're number.... 5? including myself, of course. And that's just the number that I ...

    May 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ace of Threes

    Thanks for the tip on the "....' thing, JC. I didn't notice that before; it's fine in my word doc, cuz it indicates both a trail-off and the end of ...

    May 7, 2007


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison