User avatar

sworddance

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood of the Jhe'emlien

    Thanks all for reviewing =D Seraph--

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Aura Chapters 1 and 2

    So.... hi!! I'm sorry about the ridiculous long delay, but my friend showed up unexpectedly at my house and dragged me off to see her new apartment, and I wasn't ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Aura Chapters 1 and 2

    Just downloaded this and began reading--definitely caught my interest =D I'll definitely go through it and give you a review with the track-changes function unless you're one of those who ...

    Aug 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lesser of Two Evils

    ashleylee--thanks for reviewing =D I've been meaning to reply but I kept getting sidetracked lol Sorry if the long sentences made you twitch haha it's a thing of mine, I ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Shadow of the Sun

    haha sorry if the track changes confused you--advanced critique rules told me I could use it and I'm a complete addict to that function XD Basically just right click on ...

    Aug 20, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: Shadow of the Sun

    Hey jig--just letting you know, I downloaded this out of curiosity and I'm liking it so far, enough to switch on 'track changes' and slowly go through it for you ...

    Aug 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nightwalker

    Hey chosen--love this =D Would I be correct in assuming this is the entire story? As is, I think you have a pretty solid plot and characters, as well as ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tainted Blood Ch.1 Part 1

    Heya Kaylyn :D fun start--the "past due library books" reminded me of me haha Anyways, it seems like it could be a great start to a vampire story with a ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood of the Jhe'emlien

    So this is as the description says the third of a series of short stories, the first two of which are not posted anywhere at all but are going to ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lesser of Two Evils

    Esme I could hug you XD Thanks for taking the time to pick this apart--it was pretty hastily written and I think you hit dead-on a couple of the things ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lesser of Two Evils

    My first story posting in a long time--saw the vampire contest and couldn't resist XD This is actually the second story I worked on for this contest, because the first ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Beastie's Boy

    Wow hi--I haven't logged on for months and I felt like coming back in a random burst of.. err... critiquie-ness...? so anyway you're my first victim XD I like it ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #16

    Hi!! "\^.^ capital He, please. "he late morning light shone through the trees, speckling their bright scales: Various sharp sounds emerged from their throats, a song without a distinct tune; ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #15

    *falls off chair* So short! And it looks like most of the previous posters did the nitpick of punctuation and shiz, and that's really all I noticed about this section. ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Geezer's Property #14

    *pokes head sheepishly around corner* err.... hello. I've been gone rather a long time, haven't I? :oops: I just got back from flipping out at you on another thread because ...

    Oct 25, 2007


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead