User avatar

sweetcandycanes

  • Art & Photography Re: My Fallen Heart

    Hello. I love it. It looks so cute. Is somebody in love?? Wink wink... Lol Anyways, if this is how you truly feel, then good luck! :DDD

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Fullmetal Alchemist

    Hello, Gladius. Your artwork looks really detailed and accurate. I really like the shading of the first one and the way you used the colors of the second piece. Fullmetal ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ninja Chick

    Hello (: This is a really good picture you drew. Great shading techniques and details. Im jealous. I really dont see anything wrong with this picture. It looks really good. ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime male chibi :3

    Thank you (: I am trying to get better at drawing. and ill try to start coloring my artwork. i dont usually do it but i will. thanks for the ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime male chibi :3

    Thank you. And i dont usually color my artwork, but okay :)

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime male chibi :3

    My own male chibi character.

    Dec 27, 2010


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory