User avatar

sweetcandycanes

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Falling Dreams Prologue.

    I hear whispering voices in the wind. I see shadows under the lit moonlight. Running down the steep hill, I quickly noticed a corpse. A corpse of a person, holding ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insignificant Untruths

    Hello. This is a really interesting piece of poetry. I love the wording and the imagery of the poem. You used a lot of commas, but other than that.. Not ...

    Feb 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Just a Dream.

    Hello. This is a really inspiring song. If this was a hit, i would listen to it all day. Keep up the good work!

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Fallen Heart

    Hello. I love it. It looks so cute. Is somebody in love?? Wink wink... Lol Anyways, if this is how you truly feel, then good luck! :DDD

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Fullmetal Alchemist

    Hello, Gladius. Your artwork looks really detailed and accurate. I really like the shading of the first one and the way you used the colors of the second piece. Fullmetal ...

    Feb 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Newborn Feelings (LOVE POEM)

    Hello. This is a wonderful poem. It makes me think about the person I want to be with, with the rest of my life. You should be a poet. You ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Ninja Chick

    Hello (: This is a really good picture you drew. Great shading techniques and details. Im jealous. I really dont see anything wrong with this picture. It looks really good. ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime male chibi :3

    Thank you (: I am trying to get better at drawing. and ill try to start coloring my artwork. i dont usually do it but i will. thanks for the ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: All want to do is

    These are good lyrics. I can actually hear the music in my head and I can hear how the person sings it. :D

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime male chibi :3

    Thank you. And i dont usually color my artwork, but okay :)

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime male chibi :3

    My own male chibi character.

    Dec 27, 2010


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon