User avatar

swagglepunk

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: She Lives Inside Me

    Ahh youre so incredibly sweet, thank you!!! :D

    Aug 3, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: She Lives Inside Me

    That last thing was an emoji, yeah. The rest is just my apostrophes being weird%u2026 I think Ill refrain from using them for now lol Thanks for helping haha, sorry ...

    Aug 3, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: She Lives Inside Me

    ooookay i have no idea if you%u2019re seeing what i%u2019m seeing on my replies but this is kinda embarrassing uhh. i%u2019m on this site on my phone so idk if ...

    Aug 2, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: She Lives Inside Me

    Bahaha yeah I didn%u2019t see a reason not to. Also, please ignore the %u201Cyou%u2019re%u201D thing, I have no idea how that happened lmao

    Aug 2, 2023
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Realistic Re: All Knowing God

    Thank you so much for your review! :D Yeah I totally forgot to capitalize Bible haha, thanks for pointing it out!

    Aug 2, 2023
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Realistic Re: All Knowing God

    Thank you so much! :)

    Aug 2, 2023
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: She Lives Inside Me

    Ahh thank you so much for the review! You%u2019re so kind :) And haha yeah I went back and forth about whether to leave it uncapitalized or not, so I ...

    Aug 2, 2023


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown