User avatar

superasian

  • Welcome Mat Re: <insert witty introduction>

    Hey Julia! Welcome back to YWS! Love the user name by the way. It made me smile when I saw it. I have a novel in progress too. I would ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: <insert witty introduction>

    Hey =] Welcome back to YWS! Wow, I'm so jealous - I really want to visit New York some day =D Well - see you around the site! xDudettex thanks! ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: <insert witty introduction>

    Hey Julia, welcome to YWS! Fell free to write about yourself in 'about the author', I'm sure I'll comment if you do :) This is a great place to get ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: <insert witty introduction>

    hi my name's julia (: i'm 16 years old and live on long island, new york. well this is just meant for introductions so i'll head over to the 'about ...

    Jan 4, 2010


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost