User avatar

superasian

  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    Okay, as a photographer myself I'm pretty harsh when critiquing. However, most of these are very good. You seem very good for your age, a real talent of yours perhaps. ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    Hi Superasian I love these pictures. They make go 'Woah, she's got skillz and awww..' at the same time. I voted for you, you may rejoice! Cheers, ~Lava Thank you, ...

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    Stunning photography here superasian! I adore your angles that you've chosen, they're just the right focus on the majority and I think that most of them are flawless in quality. ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    lol thank you juniper - for both the compliment and the vote

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    Wow, they are awesome, I have to agree with Stori, the moth photo was my favourite. :D Good job. Keep writing... er... Drawing... er... Photographing (is that even a word? ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    haha thank you guys. @flowerchild: aha yeah its the focusing on the camera to give the background a nice blur

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    photography has always fascinated me. i've been photographing pseudo-seriously ever since i got my first slr (canon rebel xti) for my 15th birthday. before my canon, i was using a ...

    Jan 18, 2010


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence