User avatar

superasian

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    RSVP (:

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I got a haircut :wink: I had shoulder-length hair, but I really wanted long hair so I've been growing it out for the last few months. Now it's pretty long; ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Random Youtube Videos

    Haha, I admit that I browse Youtube when I'm bored - but who doesn't? "Christian the Lion" Super cute asian baby! This one literally had me dying of laughter. I ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I love your smile Superasian! And your dress looks so sparkly xD :wink:

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Superasian! You don't look rough, haha! Very nice in fact and I love your hair by the way! :D aww thank you onyx

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Calling all Manga Fans!

    Angel battle Alita is an awesome manga! I love it! yes! right from the get-go i was like 'this is going to be an awesome manga'. i have to say ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Calling all Manga Fans!

    i'm not actually a die hard manga/anime fan but i have to admit i find them entertaining to read/watch sometimes. mangas currently reading: full metal alchemist, naruto, berserk (violent, highly ...

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    last one's the most recent but i look rough haha it was after our school band performed for the school. the second one's from a sweet 16 back in early ...

    Jan 4, 2010


It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind