User avatar

summergrl13

  • Archive Re: The Perfect Getaway

    John Warren 678,000 feet above the ground Sitting next to someone, sleeping Posted by: summergrl13 ... y-82513388 The seconds befeore the crash seemed to make everything slow down, making the ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat I screamed as I watched them transport. I stood there in the silence, a single tear falling down my cheek. "Oh my God," I whispered to them. "We just ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat Des hugged me close as we celebrated. Fee hugged us all, smiling at us each, before joining Mikael a little farther away. I saw Nick standing off to the ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat "We got him," I panted. Alura leapt up and hugged him, making us let go. "I missed you so much," she cried. "A-Alura?" Daemyn asked, seeming to snap out ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat I was almost asleep on Desmond's shoulder, when I heard distant shouts. I blinked blearily, looking at Desmond confusedly. He nodded. "I hear it too. I think we found ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat I watched him laying there, and I felt awful. After a few minutes, Desmond gently pulled me outside and I followed. "Poor Nick," I sighed as we walked towards ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat We walked in nonchalantly, just barely glancing at each other as we sat on opposite sides of Nick's bed. "What'd I miss?" Nick smirked. He seemed to have recovered ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Victorian London

    Okay, so do you mind starting us Jasmine Heart, cause you created it so you sort of have dibs, and I have some seriously bad writer's block going on:P.

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat I threw my arms around his neck. "I like you too, but what would we say to Nick? I'd feel awful hurting his feelings after he just had a ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat "Nick, what happened> Who did it?" I asked anxiously. "Zanette," he murmured, his arm still covering his face as it drained of all color. "What?!" Des and I cried ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat After a couple more minutes of comforting, Alura was in fresh clothes and her face was cleaned up. I led her gently back to the tent. "Is Nick still ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat As I supported Lurie as we slowly walked out of the tent, I heard Desmond and Nick whisper. "G-Guys maybe one of y-you should check on Viper," Lurie whispered ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat I pulled myself together and wiped my remaining tears away as Markus came and sat down next to us. "H-Hey Markus," I replied, my voice a little shaky. Nick ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Victorian London

    Name: Ellen Woode Age: 17 Family: Mother Isabelle, Father Richard, Brother Michael, Sister Mary. Hair: Straight, golden brown hair down to her mid-back, with fringe bangs. It's usually just loose ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Kat Viper shook violently, which made me feel awful. I turned to Fee. "Do you think he'll be okay?" I asked. I saw Viper nod a little between shivers. "I ...

    Oct 28, 2009


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss