User avatar

summergrl13

  • Archive Re: The Grand Tourney

    Name: Prince Carsen Lovell Age: 19 Gender: Male Social status: Prince of Vagria Affiliation: Vagria Appearance: About 6'1", with a lean but muscle-y build (think swimmer's body). His hair is ...

    Jul 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Alright, no problem :) so go ahead when you're ready Luna and well start it back up!

    Jul 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: In Canticum Draconis

    [Deleted]

    Jul 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Woo, I'm back :D

    Jun 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Thanks :) I'm going on a cruise to Mexico, so it should be awesome :D Arcadia "Is food all you ever think about?" I can't help but laugh, poking him ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Just a heads up, I won't be able to post for about a week :P go ahead and use Arcadia however you need her and I'll pick up when I ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia I immediately feel emvarassed for how tightly I gripped his arm. What was i thinking? I probably made him feel nervous and uncomfortable with my clinginess. He probably didn't ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: In Canticum Draconis

    Hey CelticaNoir, mind a romance between Toni and Emelina? :D

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: In Canticum Draconis

    Name: Emelina Astyrian (Lina) Age: 19 Gender: Female Race: Mage Allegiance: To her mother the empress, of course Rank: Princess Appearance She's tall, about 5'9" and thin. She is lovely ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: In Canticum Draconis

    I'll claim the princess slot :D I'm gonna have to post later though

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia We make our way to the nearest empty seats and with fumbling hands strap ourselves in. Vega is up front, not strapped in, explaining the effects of micro-meteoroids. if ...

    Jun 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia In my dream, I'm falling. Plummeting down endlessly, nowhere to land. I wait to splat on the ground, but it doesn't happen. I suddenly hear laughter from somewhere beside ...

    Jun 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia The plane erupts with laughter as we finish. "You have a great voice," I tell Ava. "Yours is absolutely lovely," she says. "We harmonized pretty well there." "Thanks. Singing ...

    Jun 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia I hate flying, so that only adds to my nervousness as we board the plane. I start to hum softly, trying to ease my nerves. What I really wish ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Name: Kelly Rolland Age: 19 Gender: female Personality: Sweet, but a little clueless. Not necessarily stupid, just oblivious as she has grown up with a silver spoon in her mouth. ...

    Jun 8, 2012


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss