User avatar

summergrl13

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 2) The Drop of a Pen

    Yeah! Still lovin' all the chocolate! Woo! Go choco and go teh wozzinator!!! 0(o.o)0 (The monkey's still hottttt;)!!)

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 1) Chocolate Bar

    I think it's interesting and I'm gonna have to read the other chapters now;). Just reading it makes me think of chocolate so now my mouth is watering and I'm ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Romantic Short Story #19

    This is amazing and it fills my heart with love for it whenever I read it! Don't cahnge anything about it, it's the perfect short love poem and it's absolutely ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Scripts Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    LOL!!! I loved it! Too funny! And judging from your Leopluridon thingy, you saw/ made the Charlie the Unicorn thing on youtube.com! I love that video! It rocks! "It's gonna ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Calling all 12 year olds!

    Cool!:). Well, I broke up with a guy almost two weeks ago because he was an immature baby and I want to get with this guy named Urie (pronounced Uh-REE) ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Spilling

    You would rhyme at some parts but it wasn't very consistent. Also, this line bugged me: I'm dropping downdown Don't you need just one 'down'? Or you could do, I'm ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood River

    This is a really weird piece and it makes no sense whatsoever! You need to make it longer, the Edward Cullens part (although he wicked hot) can go and I ...

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Trapped

    I totally agree with cloudy.skiesx! You have to right more and I'll be waiting.

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Just a love song

    Loved it! Don't stop writing songs!

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Puppy Love #1

    It sounds like a shorter version of the chapter in my book. Have you read my book called 'Nothing's Fair in Teen Love and War'? Because it sounds remarkably like ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Snake's Eyes

    I love the story of Cleopatra! It's my favorite Egyptian tale and I adored learning about the Egyptians in sixth grade! Very good detailing and very elaborate. Nice job! 0(o.o)0

    Mar 5, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Paper cranes

    I read the book about Sadako and the thousand paper cranes too in fourth grade and again last year. It was soooo sad:.(. I think that your goal is awesome! ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Oh ouch! I would have backslapped that girl all the way to next Friday! Good story, very gripping. It's one of the stories you just can't stop reading! Keep writing!

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: more please

    In the beginning it talked about the person you were talking to, then it was talking about beer and then it was talking about not sharing a beer with someone ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Message

    I think it's fun and interesting but you spelled Samurai 'Samuria'. That was basicly my only complaint. Great job and keep it up! 0(o.o)0

    Mar 5, 2008


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal