User avatar

summergrl13

  • Randomosity Re: Which Flower Are You?

    Ummm... were you a daisy?

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    10/10 I love your avatar! It rocks. When you're done with it, I might just have to steal it from you, Angel :smt036 ! I'm serious; I wish mine was ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Nah, but I've heard about it,and seen commercials so I guess I have a good idea. And I made the girl preppy on purpose; it's always fun to be the ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Kill

    Mm kay; so when do we start?

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Lark "I found the others I just can't find.... Wait, why did she faint?" I asked Dent, who was screaming into the ground. I ran into the tent, not waiting ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Helio

    *I am sooooo glad you created this! I was wondering when someone would put up a new storybook!* Name: Tahlia Lashbrook Gender: female Age: 18 Race: Fairie Appearance: but with ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eat it up

    Wow. Hate that guy with a passion much;)? Anyways, it was great. I enjoyed it. You went into great detail without being too deep about it and I applaude you ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You lost my soul

    Samesies for me! You need to break this up, and it sonds a little ranty, so I would make it a little more flowy and smooth. Like, for instance, how ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dusk

    I agree; it is a wonderful poem and I really wouldn't change much about this except for the last line. Try something like this maybe: "and while the last note ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: More awesome from me!!! you're totally excited ^.~

    Hmm, well, for the first one, the thing that bugs me is that in the reflection, the elbow looks kind of like a hand, and the hand more like an ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Money can't buy you happiness...

    Wow, you'd never think about the negatives of winning a bunch of money. It'd still obviously be fun, but I guess I see where the loneliness comes from and why ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Lark I was trying to help round up others to escape into the woods but when I did a head count I realized I was missing Jewel, Adeline, Chase and ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Lark I told them what happened but as I heard Rusty beating Rogue two tents down, I knew I had to do something. I marched out of the tent and ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: All The World's a Stage

    Rebekah They continued to watch the movie until she glanced at the clock that read 9:02. "Eeep! Guys, I have an hour left before I have to go home!" Rebekah ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Circus

    Lark I smiled weakly. "You know how you got to the circus? You know how you all have a pretty good idea about how most of us came to this ...

    Jun 17, 2008


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer