User avatar

summergrl13

  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia I slowly shut my door behind me, leaning against it and smiling. I didn't expect to begin a relationship right away, so I'm happy to get to know Stanley. ...

    Jul 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia As soon as dinner is over, I head out, Ava following me. "Hey, what happened exactly?" she asks. I stop and turn towards her, feeling the urge to cry. ...

    Jul 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Hahaha it's so perfect XD Arcadia I feel stupid and a little betrayed by Ava, who was probably only telling me that to make me feel better. At least I ...

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia I'm a bit taken back at first, but then I remember that Ava probably read my mind. I smile and walk out, deciding to take her advice. Stepping into ...

    Jul 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia His comment about payment unnerves me, and I fall silent. "This is it!" someone announces. I look up to see the biggest house I have ever seen. It's gorgeous; ...

    Jul 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Beautiful Storybook(Accepting)

    Name: Tristan McKenzie Age: 19 Gender: Male Appearance: Perfectly tousled light brown hair, vibrant green eyes. He's got just a light tan, and a strong jaw with a crooked smile. ...

    Jul 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia I jar myself awake when, once again, I'm poked with a needle. "W-What are you doing?" I ask groggily, attempting to shake them off. I hear someone breathe a ...

    Jul 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    (Sorry I haven't been on much! I've been working on publishing a book :P) Arcadia As the gas fills the plane, Stanley panics. I squeeze his hand and try to ...

    Jul 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Arcadia "Alright, who's next?" Darius asks. I step forward, forcing myself to get it over with before I could start to REALLY panic. I watch him start to draw his ...

    Jul 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Of Men And Angels.(Accepting)

    Name: Trinity Rivers Type: Angelic human Gender: Female Age: 21 Powers: Can fly, withstand extreme heat, tough skin, telepathic, and can grow or shrink (only for a few minutes at ...

    Jul 7, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: In Canticum Draconis DT

    Deleted my post. I'll just come in later some other time.

    Jul 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Grand Tourney

    Name: Prince Carsen Lovell Age: 19 Gender: Male Social status: Prince of Vagria Affiliation: Vagria Appearance: About 6'1", with a lean but muscle-y build (think swimmer's body). His hair is ...

    Jul 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: In Canticum Draconis DT

    Right. Why don't we learn about the plot here? Then I'll just edit or remove my post so it works better.

    Jul 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: In Canticum Draconis DT

    I'm sorry, I totally forgot. I wasn't online for a week and I forgot about the message.

    Jul 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: In Canticum Draconis DT

    I'm sorry, I was trying to give her something to do, since she didn't really have a place to be or anything to do. She still technically isn't with them, ...

    Jul 2, 2012


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath