User avatar

stupidiot92

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #6

    Quote: I didn’t hold anything against her for this, as the time we were supposed to be studying we were laughing and flouncing around the school Don't we all. There ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #5

    Quote: and I defiantly didn’t like the thought of them seeing Should be definantly not defiantly Quote: “She also pierced my hand,” I lied, I wanted to provoke a reaction. ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #4

    Quote: But he had me now. Although today I positively hated him. I like how you have that foreshadow there. It really fits. Quote: back at half three to pick ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice cubes #3

    The end seems abrupt. You should add more detail to the actions of the father. Also you have no mention of Clarice and him fighting anywhere so it seemed abrupt ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice cubes #2

    This was an improvement of your first. The emotions of the character are very well described. I like how you have this character explaining the present and also having flashbacks. ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Holding On

    WOW! That is an amazing poem. I loved it i am going to make a copy and post it on my door and put it in all my binders. I ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Black Stone

    The poem was good. but a little more detail would greatly improve it. There is an emotion there, but it isn't really talked about. I also like how you used ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Characterization

    From the responses on my novel, right now titled The Line: Re-appearing, it seems that i do not convey the personality of my characters that well. I really need this ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 36% success

    I liked the poem. Even though there was no rhyme it still flowed. The way you put a lot of detail on this poem was good because it is a ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Angel

    I love this poem. The rhyming was awesome and it still conveyed the message without using to large of word to make it rhyme. I also liked the 'emotion' of ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dead Inside

    I liked the shortness of it but detail wouldn't have been a bad thing here. I like the whole jist of the poem. It is a good way to convey ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Nameless Lover

    The rhyme wasn't that good, but i don't normally read poetry. There were a few times i went back and read cause i read wrong, but that was probably just ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A question of pacing

    Have them talk or tell jokes to one another. Or some action happening along the way and they talk about it after it is done.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Jam

    That was a good poem. It was a bit short but because it was short it was good. I think if you had extended it it would've been a completely ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Publishing poetry

    When i write poetry(i am not that good at it) I write down what comes to mind and let others tell me how to make it rhyme.

    Apr 15, 2007


Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe