User avatar

stupidiot92

  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    One night when shorti was sleeping, he woke up due to a nasty nightmare. He grabbed his hammer and strapped it to his back. He then left his house on ...

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    Shorti Age-unknown species-dwarf hair-white,long,ponytail,long beard eyes-pure white powers-white magic(such as healing and what not) and carries a huge hammer that crushes ribs with one swing Shorti

    Apr 23, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Joy of Fight

    This was a bit short. It lacked detail. I would suggest adding more actions and emotions into it.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Secret Dwellers Chapter 2

    Did you chanfe the title of your book or did you just not post chapter 1?

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Star Wars in poetry

    I liked it even though it really wasn't poetry form. Life goes out. Life comes in. i think these can be on the same line.

    Apr 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Drunken Brother

    This actually happened. This is pretty much the story that happened not to long ago. So enjoy. The Drunken Brother One night while I was on vacation, I was sitting ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The most beautiful eyes

    Here it is slightly edited. The Most Beautiful Eyes As I walked a lonely path, I ran into an eye catching girl. Not just another girl. This girl had the ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Duo For The Lost Generation

    I liked this poem. It has better rhyming than mine and it has a rhythm to it. I may take a closer look at it later and critique it more.

    Apr 16, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The most beautiful eyes

    This is a poem that i made up on the spot. I am not good at rhyming ot rhythm. I made more rhyming in this poem than my others. Please ...

    Apr 16, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #14

    Quote: Sounds crap sounds like crap This was a good part. I like how you explain a thing from the past that made Sappy's mom freak out.

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #12

    Quote: shorter to Sappy to should be than Quote: Chris’s voice is gruff, his throat must be sore You've changed to present. Your story before had been in the past ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #10

    Quote: cry it may as well be over a sappy love song or something a sappy love song? does that have any relation with your character Sappy? Now i am ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #9

    Quote: I let my bottom lip drop into a pout. I deliberately forced myself to make my eyes widen, weather that was making me look more ‘cute’ or just plain ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #8

    This piece was a bit rushed. You didn't spend to much time on the detail of what was actually happening. I am really curious as to why his mom was ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #7

    Quote: side was defiantly not going to take an axe to my head. should be definantly not defiantly. Your pieces keep getting better. There always seems less for me to ...

    Apr 15, 2007


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus