User avatar

stupidiot92

  • Other Poetry Re: An Outcast that Doesn't Care.

    I sit here in my purple shorts Looking at my Power Ranger shoes I may be thirteen But I act like I'm two I run around in the rain With ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Just die

    I can't stand it anymore! Just die stop laying My opinion says Lieing(or something like that) in the hospital bed Just die you're killing me on i think it should ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    As Shorti staggered back up after getting thrown against the wall, Ethan rushed at him. Shorti ducked(not that he really needed to) and punched Ethan in his bulging out chest. ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Child

    Once again another good peom by claudette. Rhme and Rhythm were good as is the description(i'm not a perv i was stating the way she described it not what she ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Act of Love

    Interesting twist there at the end. I thought it was just going to be a poem about sex, but instead it was between brother and sister. hmm...

    May 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Pastless (Chapter 1)

    Like he was dropped off of a high like a rock. Assisting in murder was heady stuff. Especially when it involved the Hyte. I think you missed something after 'High'. ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Pastless (prologue)

    Hey Kylan, well i got to this earlier than expected, but it was awesome. I am a huge fan of sci-fi and this sounds like a really great story. There ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    "My name is Scarlet. What is your name?" replied the girl as she looked down at Shorti. "Shorti, and its a pleasure to meet you," replied Shorti as he held ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cup Cakes

    Ice cubes was awesome. However, this was pretty dry in description. I think you should add much more description into everything here. Also i was confused as to where the ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes # 18

    Good luck on the publishing thing. This piece was awesome, as usual. Though i think when you have Jamiy explain the whole dance thing, i think that you should also ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #17

    I liked this pices as well. All your pieces are amazing. It seems that Jamiy is gay probably because of Chris. However, he seems to like Sappy. Either as a ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice cubes #16

    I said in my last response, that it seemed like Chris had disappeared. Scrathc that. I liked how this piece was written. Jamit is very pesismistic and i can understand ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #15

    This piece was good, but was a little dryer than your other pieces. Explain what is going on in P.E. at the time and why Jamiy and Sappy can sit ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #13

    Wow, that was a twist. I never knew that he had a brother. I really like that twist. As for the Chris thing, i like how it is in there ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Warrior of the Wind #1

    Listen to Writersdomain she knows what she is talking about. I really liked this writing and i will keep up with it if i can. Also what writersdomain critted shows ...

    Apr 27, 2007


The reason a boat sinks isn't the water around it. It sinks when water gets into it. Don't let what's happening around you weigh you down.
— dalisay