User avatar

stupidiot92

  • Lyrics Re: My Sugar Glass Heart

    wow... really good lyrics i mean REALLY good lyrics and i love the end just curious but what type of music is this gonna be with?

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a.A Dragon's Story) chapter 2 and 3

    Chapter 2 A Hero’s Death After I roared, I charged the two half dragons. The shorter one flung himself at me, but I knocked him off to the side and ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 1

    Prologue Ah, death. The thing many fear because they think it is the end of all life. Some want because they believe they will see loved ones that have already ...

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Key to my Heart

    As Shorti looked at the girl, there was something familiar about her, but he was sure that he had never seen her before. He then asked, "So what's your name?" ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Hair

    I don't have a straightener(not that i need it) but there are times when i feel like throwing my sisters straightener out the window cause it gets in my way ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Water

    Will a gracious hand try to pluck me out of death’s sea, only to find I have stopped breathing too soon? Why didn’t you see me drifting out? The current ...

    May 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The line: Re-appearing

    Someone please Cirt my work. I haven't gotten any crit in a while. The title of my book that i am working on is The Line: Re-appearing(the title of this ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Modern World

    This was good. I like how you describe how ugly and horrifying the world is than completely turn it around. Rhyme and Rhythm are a bit off here, but not ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: (Not) My Friend [Rewritten]

    This was a god one. The horrors of having certain freinds. I like the title and the way you described how a freindhsip gets ruined.

    May 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: school

    This poem was good, but needs a little work. The rhyme and rhythm are that good in it. I would suggest working on that and i think that is all ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of an Unsound Mind

    I don't think you really need to work on rhythm or rhyme. Maybe a little, but i liked this poem the way it is. I liked the way it was ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I Wish For

    I liked this poem. I like the ideals behind it. Also as a poem it had nice rhythm, but not much rhyme. However, i don't think you really need rhyme ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Begining

    This sounds very interesting. It is different from many ideas that have been launched. I think if you work on it that this could be very popular. I know that ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Against my will

    This was ANOTHER good poem. I like how you have us feek what he/she is feeling and that he/she doesn't want to kill but has to. Anyway keep this up ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bright

    When I stop hurting, it will be a relief. but I'd rather stay in my flesh, living in the world of misery. Heaven may bring me none, but being in ...

    May 5, 2007


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell