User avatar

stupidiot92

  • Official Polls Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?

    fencing

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    now see i spell it defense because defence makes me think of taking a fence off a yard and i have always spelled it defense because i remember my brother ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Glass wall

    Wow Christine this was really good. Really interesting and just plain awesome. Rick, above, is a good friend of mine so yea.... Anyway i wish i could write poetry like ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half Blood(aka A Dragon's Story) Chap 7

    Chapter 7 A Curious Gift While I was asleep, I had an incredibly strange dream. At first I was just standing in darkness. There was absolutely no light, until a ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Save me

    This is very good. I think all the words with periods after them in the Chorus really doesn't work. I said it without periods and it sounded better to me ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 6

    Chapter 6 Rude Hosts She looked at me, sighed, and said, “I think its best if you stay in the outskirts, at least for now.” I nodded reluctantly, turned my ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 1

    I don't know. I don't want people to look at it and think, "Oh someone else has written a cliche hero story again." I think I am gonna stick with ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (A Dragon's Story) Chapter 5

    Chapter 5 A Grim Sight When we finally got to the town, it was a macabre sight. Bodies were burning, some were still bleeding, most weren’t even full bodies, many ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 4

    Chapter 4 Some Help I stood up and turned around because the voice had come from behind me. I saw that the woman was finally up. However, I could tell ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1 of (Untitled)

    This was very good. One thing i noticed though was you had a lot of description in some areas and a lack of it in others. A lot of description ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Deleted

    wow i'm pretty sure i know what this poem was about and it was well written just one thing i saw both too much but never not enough you can ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Most Beautiful Eyes (edited)

    still need help with rhyme and rhythm i am not too good at those The Most Beautiful Eyes As I walked a lonely path, I ran into an eye-catching girl. ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Dragon's Story chapter 2 and 3

    I've already posted these but they have been up for a while and only 40 people looked at em and no one posted anything so im hoping this set does ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Order of the Archaeologist Prologue

    Prologue February 19, 2008 It’s my first archaeological excavation fresh out of college. We’re in Mexico in a village that is a few miles away from a bog where a ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 1

    Thank you all for editing this especially tonysdg for it being your first. I will edit this when i can(hectic holiday season). I have gotten no reviews for chapters 2 ...

    Dec 24, 2007


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni