-
Re: The Line: Re-appearing (chapter 3)
Here is the 3rd chapter of my book please comment PLEASE :cry: Chapter 3 The Rescue “It’s been a while and Makajeh hasn’t answered us.” “I’m beginning to think he’ll ...
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: The Line: Re-appearing (chapter 2)Unedited Verion
Here is chapter 2 of my book please comment I NEED IT there is an edited version out there somewhere look for it Chapter 2 The Meeting As Rone woke ...
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: Flames of Lecraesa: Chapter 1 (Sray-Valom)
my god i wish i could write as good as you even a fraction of how good you write would satisfy me
Mar 28, 2007 -
Re: Cain's Redemption
hey nick this is really good i like how you have him living in the present and talking about the past "It is now 2007, but I first have to ...
Mar 27, 2007 -
Re: The Line: Re-appearing (Chap 1)Unedited Version
This is a book that i have been working on and it is connected to my freind, Nick Neuhoff's, book series The Line I don't think its that good but ...
Mar 27, 2007 -
Re: Cain's Redemption
actually hitler did marry his mistress the day or a few days before he shot himself
Mar 27, 2007 -
Re: The Line: Re-Awakening
:?: :idea: :!: :evil: :x :twisted: :roll: :wink: :cry: :oops: :P :? 8) :lol: :shock: :D :) :( :o
Mar 27, 2007
