User avatar

stuffkatiewrites

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I remember

    I like the idea of this poem, and the more developed lines really struck me. I think, though, you should try to add more to the lines, even if that ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Now and next to now

    People think that moment Is the lowest they'll be. That there is no greater pain They have ever or could ever see. But they're wrong, Oh, they're so mislead! That ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jenn's Pale Face

    Oh! chapter 1! I didn't see that when I posted the first comment, but I want to add comments about the second chapter. XD I think the writing in this ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jenn's Pale Face

    First, you have great imagery, the dream in the beginning as well as the description of the characters. I can tell a lot about both characters based on the way ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Flow

    thank you :) I always write in some kind of rhyme pattern, it feels more poetic to me most of the time. The entire second verse was very forced, I ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Flow

    The wind always reminds me of you; The touch, the ache, the kiss long overdue. That second when we look at one another's eyes, And feel in our bones, we ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: high water

    As everyone says, picturing the poem is very easy, which is a great quality. I would suggest, if you wanted to make this piece stronger, try varying your vocabulary. A ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sixteen and Forever

    You have some great metaphors here, and a very clear point of view, but I would suggest looking back on the tenses you use. You switch between past and present ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unchanging

    I was lost and scrambled In a place I never knew A place I never wanted to go through Turning and twisting Never finding my way And there was nothing ...

    Dec 13, 2009


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats