User avatar

strawberrypop13

  • Other Poetry Re: -DELETED-

    Hi WaitingForLife! I thought that this poem was really beautiful; there was a lot packed into it but it worked well. I agree with niapitts about it being over-the-top in ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You *Edited*

    Hi Elinor Brynn! I thought that your poem was fabulous, but it needed a few tweaks :) But does it matter? You still look marvelous -- there's that twinkle in ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ballet shoes and Mirrors

    Hey! I must say, I thought that the idea behind these photos were great, but the photos could do with a bit more work. However, I'm not a photographer so ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Herp Derp Review and Shoe Emporium (Closed)

    Hey lumi! :) I am pretty new, and wondering if you will help me out and review my new poem. I don't know how to do links, but it's called ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Rain's Dance

    It's raining again. Why do I feel so sad when it rains? Fat droplets slide down my face Leaving tiny tracks of water Like a line of weary ants, Travelling ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The bus ride home

    Goodness, what a fab poem! I was very surprised by the ending, but it's very clever :) I liked the way you went into detail about the 'contact' between you ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain I Can Control

    I really like this poem! It is very strong and powerful, and runs very smoothly. Some of the words were quite gentle, such as 'daft', so you might want to ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hate Me

    Wow... this is such a wonderful poem! It's short and concise, and really well spoken. It runs smoothly and conveys a strong meaning which I'm sure everyone has felt at ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: missing

    wow this is very beautiful! it's very touching. I like how there are no capital letters, and I must say, it runs pretty smoothly and is very sad :( I ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    I must say, I really love this poem! It made me laugh and realise that nothing actually does rhyme with purple! Except for circle, well done for finding that! I ...

    Feb 5, 2011


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood