Random avatar

strawberry_fields_forever

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Saving a Tree

    I have to say that I sincerely enjoyed this. I really get the feel for Kate and her way of life. I would really like to read the rest of ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter - There is never and end

    I liked it. There are a few things you could work on though. 1. There are many missed commas. Well, punctuation in general. 2. I think you stated the character's ...

    Mar 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ?!?

    I've been wondering around on the site and finally found a way to ask some questions. 1. How can I read things that others have written? 2. I'd really like ...

    Mar 25, 2009


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna