User avatar

strangeshellie

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wings

    Oh wow, I really liked this :) I loved how the character of Pete was talking about the fly. I loved the amout of imagry that is used and the ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The King of Hearts

    Hey there, I love the idea behind this poem :) However, It's a bit hard to focus on anything because of the way it jumps around. I get what you ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweetheart (Chapter 1)

    I really liked this! however, in my opinion you were telling too much in the beginning so it kind of made it seem like it just kept going...mayve try describing ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Course of Human Events: Chapter 1

    i quite like this :) looking forward to the rest of the chapters great job!

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Fire Dies

    I think it's a really good poem :) I love how discriptive you are especially in the beginning well done :)

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Other Re: Silent Whispers

    This is really good :) great job :)

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Everything but the truth

    I really love this poem. It's so beautiful and it really flows :) I think you should maybe extend it... because It's really good so far :)

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Tempting Fate

    Hey I love this idea. It's really captivating (to me). I also feel like this could be longer, because to me it sounds like a beginning and I think you ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Website designs and random Photoshop creations

    hey I honestly really love the first one :) and the dog website thing awesome works! :)

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [1]

    Wow, I really like this :) I'm definatly going to read more of it :)

    Oct 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hunting for trouble

    I ran around the corner and found myself on a deserted street. The houses on either side of the road were dark and lifeless. I heard a sudden howl behind ...

    Oct 10, 2010


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh