User avatar

strangeshellie

  • Other Poetry Re: untitled (open to suggestions)

    I wrote this earlier today because I had nothing else to do and I've been feeling....anyway it's still a draft so I'm thinking of working on it abit more. This ...

    Apr 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: hide

    Hey man! this was so beutifully writen and the words just seem to flow. I would concider extending it so readers can capture more of the emotion behind this and ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Everyone Matters

    Oh wow! this is amazing! Your talent that is shown through these drawings are flawless. The images you've created brings out the emotion that is put in it. It looks ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hunting for trouble. (revised)

    my formatting was actually like that i dunno what happened when i pasted it on the site :/ anyways thanks for reviewing :)

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kafan

    thanks :) well it is actually what the muslims do to the dead. and there is a myth behind it that i havent quite linked in which is why i ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scheherazade

    Oh Wow, this story is incredible. I love the language and structure used in this short-story and the creativity! great job! :)

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poison

    Hey I like this poem and the amount of emotion that is shown. However, there are some bits that didn't show any which confuses me about how I'm supposed to ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The world Beyond

    Hey This is a really good start and the storyline is interesting. In my opinion I don't think you should mention how old the character is, just mention that its ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kafan

    I am actually going to extend this but have no time because i have HSC going on at the moment haha

    Oct 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kafan

    This story was actually inspired by a dream I had a few months ago. I freaked me out for a few days and made it hard for me to sleep, ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent tears

    I really enjoyed this poem. you managed to potray the emotion really well great job :)

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters to Mother

    Oh wow I really love this! The flow of this letter is great and how you created a significant voice for the character only through a letter great job!

    Oct 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Red Balloon (Chapter 1)

    Hey :) Ok, so I kinda like the idea, but I think the formatting in this needs to me fixed a little. There are also a few minor problems that ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hunting for trouble. (revised)

    Running around the corner and found myself on a deserted street. The houses on either side of the road were dark and lifeless. I heard a sudden howl behind me ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Monster

    Dude I love this! well actually I love all your poetry works :D I love the imagry that is created and the structure of this poem great job!

    Oct 27, 2010


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas