User avatar

stirly

  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there!

    Hello Stirly ^^ You have a cactus? Me too! Mine's called Spimp the spike. Does yours have a name? and welcome to YWS :D -Fish! Billy is his name (I ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why, hello there!

    Hello! I'm a regular over at Teenage Writers, and I thought I would check this site out. It seems pretty cool so far (I was very excited by the art ...

    May 13, 2007


You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling