User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    Hmmm..... I could draw Dinah plotting Greaseball's death...... I like it :D

    May 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Madster's Loves

    Exactly :D Ron as a muggle would actually be pretty perfect, now tht I think about it.

    May 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    Candy from Whistle Down the Wind: Dinah from Starlight Express: Jack Sparrow and his mumsikins (He seems a tad bit obsessed with eternal life, and I figure its all his ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Madster's Loves

    I drew him on basic printer paper, scanned him in, and colored him on the GIMP :D I have a lot of random characters lying about. Most never make it ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Madster's Loves

    My first, and favorite, love: Redheads Its like Pygmalion and Galatea, you make em' perfect and then they're not real. Life is just plain cruel like that. I made him ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfy

    Critique: She has an extremely weak chin, and her nose is virtually non-existant (It sort of reminds me of voldemorts.... just two slits and a slight rise leading to them) ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Unicorn

    Critiquing time: Honestly, it looks kind of funny without ears. The mane is WAY too short, and it isn't flowing naturally with the wind. it seems as if its been ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Pirates

    PIRATES IS COMING OUT TOMORROW *dies from fan girl-ness* Anyway, the characters themselves are beginning to get on my nerves (Why is it that all the good characters become artistic ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gawk- relatively decent coloring. Shocking- I know.

    DUDE, this is awesome. :D The only thing I would want is to see the whole picture for #3. ;) :D The other art on it was uber plain, just ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gawk- relatively decent coloring. Shocking- I know.

    Favorites page: Friends page: Pet Peeves page: I figured this one needed some sort of explanation: I cannot stand it when I spend hours on a peice, doing whatever it ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Iliana

    I like the overall peice, but it definately has some issues. Her arms are WAY too long, and her legs are way too short. Bad mixture. The dress isn't flowing ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my favourites.

    The first few pictures didn't seem to have a true image that they're focusing on. Though the subjects were definately interesting, they didn't really catch your attention in an instant. ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    The one thing that I really noticed was the fact that they all seemed a bit flat and cardboardy. The one thing I would really reccomend is trying to work ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    The porportions of the faces are extrodinary! I especially like the theme you're going with. Its a cool twist on good ol' leonardo divinci. Anyway, the baby is adorable beyond ...

    May 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Jessica as a Zombie

    Oddly enough, her birthday actually went pretty good. I'm glad thats what you thought of it, considering thats actually what I was going for :D

    May 13, 2007


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet