User avatar

stirly

  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    TO SEE THE BEST VERSIONS OF BOTH PICTURES, PLEASE DOUBLE CLICK ON THE IMAGES AND FULL SIZE THE POP UPS. Otherwise, you'll have to live with the horrible, uber pixilated, ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Yep.... you just officially lost your right to ears :D

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    The colors on both characters are a little bland. I was trying to stick to the origional character's color schemes and styles as much as possible. Unfortunately, it made for ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Challenge #(something or another) take two characters of the opposite sex that belong to someone else and genderbend them. DON'T YOU DARE COMMENT ON THE FEET/LEGS, THE UNBELIEVABLY PATHETIC BACKGROUND

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    :D Her hair had to be "cascading" so It ended up kind of looking like Ariel's (I think her hair is the thickest out of all the Disney Princesses.... other ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Dysangelist (On teenage writers) posted some uber cool challenges for people to take over the summer, and this is where I'm going to dump the art that I created because ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    I think it's great though not so sure about the birth-mark/ freckle on her face. It is rather ugly, isn't it? Still, beauty marks were big durring the 20's, and ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    Overall, I think its a beautiful and powerful peice. I especially like the way the light hits the palm tree closest to the viewer. Very coolio :p Its not an ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    HOw quick do you draw? Wow...this is really good. That's all i can say, sorry. :D I usually spend about 20 minutes on line art and 1-2 hours with the ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    Yeah... I noticed that durring the line art :D I think I just wanted her to stick out from the picture, so I ended up forgetting balance, gravity, etc. while ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    The legs suck, she should be falling off of her chair, her legs must have some serious super strength, Her feet are broken/ugly/over all just weird looking, and the background ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Da Komic for Da Ladz!

    I LOVED THAT. Wow..... that was totally, unbelievably hilarious :D The art was pretty good, too. Especially the expressions and the final box.... thing (Yes, I am so pathetic that ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A self-portrait

    It was colored, but I thought it looked cooler as different shades of purple :D

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A self-portrait

    Why, I don't know. I love summer. I can finally cut loose, wear clothes that don't match, and let my roots actually show. YAY FOR SUMMER! I may possibly put ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    O_O Dinah is supposed to be unproportional. I feel relatively unaccomplished right now :p Candy is my favorite too!

    May 30, 2007


There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett